Did you know cress is a powerhouse of nutrients? It’s sad how people often overlook how powerful this farm-fresh product is. Watercress is low in calories but packs a wide range of nutrients. So when you buy organic vegetables like these you will get a whole lot of benefits.
- Calories: 4
- Carbs: 0.4 grams
- Protein: 0.8 grams
- Fat: 0 grams
- Fiber: 0.2 grams
- Vitamin A: 22% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Vitamin C: 24% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 106% of the RDI
- Calcium: 4% of the RDI
- Manganese: 4% of the RDI
- Cress is packed with antioxidants and plant compounds that protect against cell damages caused by free radicals, and harmful molecules.
- Watercress is high in phytochemicals that help to reduce your risk of developing cancers
- It also contains glucosinolates that are activated only when they are chewed or cut with a knife. It protects against cancer by safeguarding your healthy cells
- Consuming watercress is also beneficial for your heart health because it contains a high level of antioxidants, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
- When you buy online vegetables like watercress, you are all set to get all the health benefits. It boosts your blood vessel health by decreasing the thickness of your vessels.
There are no reviews yet.