In addition to its many culinary benefits, fennel and its seeds offer a wide range of health benefits and can offer antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effects. Buy online vegetables and get the best benefits.
Buy fennel seeds online and enjoy all the below-mentioned benefits
- Both fennel and fennel seeds are low in calories but provide many important nutrients.
- Fresh fennel and fennel seeds are a good source of vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin critical for immune health, tissue repair, and collagen synthesis
- Vitamin C also acts as a powerful antioxidant in your body, protecting against cell damage caused by volatile molecules called free radicals.
- Both fennel and seeds contain the mineral manganese, which is important for enzyme activation, metabolism, cellular protection, bone development, blood sugar regulation, and wound healing.
- Fennel seeds can reduce appetite, but the results of the current study are conflicting. So more research is needed.
- Phosphate and calcium, which are important for the maintenance of the bone structure.
- Iron and zinc, which contribute to maturation and collagen production (an important source of protein).
- Manganese helps in the formation of the nodal matrix.
There are no reviews yet.