Red amaranth is not only suitable for eating but also highly beneficial for health. This vegetable has cool properties, sweet taste, blood cooling and heat-clearing effect. When you are buying organic vegetables don’t forget to add red amaranth to your cart. You can eat it by boiling, sauteing, cooking with other veggies or even making a delicious soup.
- Calories: 251
- Protein: 9.3 grams
- Carbs: 46 grams
- Fat: 5.2 grams
- Manganese: 105% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 40% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 36% of the RDI
- Iron: 29% of the RDI
- Selenium: 19% of the RDI
- Copper: 18% of the RDI
- Amaranth is highly rich in phytosterols that plays an important role in improving your heart health. It helps to keep a check on your heart health.
- Amaranth leaves are excellent source of protein.
- Amaranth leaves are high in minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and minerals that contribute immensely to wellness and health.
- When you buy organic vegetables like Amaranth, you will get a good amount of insoluble and soluble dietary fibers. For this reason, dietitians recommend Amaranth leaves for reducing weight and controlling cholesterol.
- Fresh Amaranth leaves are also a great source of vitamin C that is a water-soluble antioxidant playing a vital role in fighting against infection and wound healing
- Additionally, it has a higher amount of manganese, calcium, zinc, and copper too
There are no reviews yet.